Lock up your marmalade, Paddington has returned! The classic story of much-loved Paddington Bear, now for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
“The Paddington Bear App is a beautiful new way for parents and children to read and experience my story together. Paddington awards it 5 marmalade chunks – and that’s out of 4! I am delighted with it.”
– Michael Bond, author of Paddington Bear
Key features of the Paddington Bear App:
• Voice and video recording work seamlessly with iPad, iPhone, and iTouch, allowing parents and grandparents to record their own voices and images as they read the original Paddington story—for when they’re there, and for when they’re not. The app’s ability to remember several versions means a child can choose his or her digital bedtime storyteller for the evening.
• Paddingtonians of all ages can take framed photos of themselves with Paddington to send to family and friends.
• HarperCollins and Bold Creative have combined the classic R. W. Alley illustrations with charming animation for the first time, so Paddington and his world come to life with the touch of a finger.
• Background animation and dialogue means that curious readers can truly submerge themselves in the world of Paddington Bear, with completely new additions to the classic story.
The app tells the story of Paddington Bear in a compelling way for touch-screen readers, whilst remaining faithful to the charming reading experience that has made Paddington a national treasure.
Martin Orton, Managing Director at Bold Creative said: “The Paddington App is a landmark. We’ve pushed the story and how it’s experienced and shared to a completely new level.”
The Paddington Bear App is available worldwide on the Apple App store, for iPhone, iTouch and iPad.